The greatest accomplishment of this weekend was to get tickets for two of the three remaining vacations of the year: in August we will go to Thailand during the Obon holiday week. And in December we will go to Buenos Aires, with a brief stop in Detroit.
We managed to use frequent flyer miles and do all that traveling without spending a dime. I'm pretty damn proud that I managed to actually turn miles that for one reason or the other the airlines never let you use into real itineraries (I'm even flying business from Osaka to Detroit!).
But that's not the greatest satisfaction... The REAL satisfaction is to have two trips to look forward to... outside of Japan! Ah, there's a sudden rush of freedom going up my spine just to think of those trips.
I'm off now... gotta go to the bookstore and get myself some travel guide to Thailand :)
No comments:
Post a Comment