The highlight of the trip was spending my birthday in London - having brunch with Jules, lunch with Polola & Antoine and the rest of the day with Denise - whom I hadn't seen in 19 years!!
It was so awesome to catch up as if we had seen each other just yesterday... The 3 of us - high-school friends - were teenagers again for a few hours. Later Den's family joined us for dinner ( a bit strange too see my childhood friend as a mother I must admit), and it was close to midnight by the time I got back to my hotel room - absolutely thrilled!

Geneva was good and there's plenty of pictures (many of them taken with my new toy - a Lensbaby lens) to prove it. To understand what's special about the Lensbaby you'll have to look for the ghostly-looking images under the "London & Geneva" link on the right.
That's all for now.
1 comment:
It is great to see pics of you and the gals and even better to be in touch again. I look forward to seeing you all soon.
Post a Comment