Thursday, October 05, 2006

London

After a week in Paris I arrived in London on Monday. I haven't had much time to enjoy the city, but managed to squeeze in a few hours with Paola and Antoine, visit the Tate, buy cufflinks for Kumar and have afternoon tea at Selfridges (Jules will be so proud!), quickly walk through SOHO and the red light district and snap a few pictures before dinner.

Tuesday and Wednesday were packed with meetings. But the attendees were old friends from GCI, so we got to catch up!

Tonight as we were walking back from dinner by the Thames, we heard this loud noise... Fireworks were going off right next to the Tower Bridge!! We were some 500 yards from them and I happened to have my camera with me :-)




This one with Sheryl and Marilyn is just outside our hotel. We had it taken especially for Raquel.

Bedtime. More pictures when I get back to Japan on Saturday.

No comments: