Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Paris!

Someone said that Paris is at its best in the spring... I guess I'll have to come back and see what could possibly be more beautiful in spring than in autumn!

I've been here three days. I have taken about 1000 pictures (that is after I lost about 100 due to a memory card reader failure). It will be tough to edit them... every view is so gorgeous that even lousy shots deserve to be preserved.

I should be off to bed soon since I'm first in the agenda tomorrow AM. But first I just HAD TO share this image: the Eiffel Tower at night. Now you know what's keeping me up this late.



Kumar was supposed to join me in Paris tomorrow, but had to cancel the trip at the last minute. So I guess I'll be taking another 1000 pictures this weekend instead of spending quality time with my husband.

That's all for now.

No comments: