Monday, September 17, 2007

I've given birth!

No, no, no... it's not a "real" baby (and those who have been campaigning should not get your hopes high: we are still very firm about our decision on parenthood).

However, after a 22-month period that I've been told is as long as an elephant's pregnancy, I have given birth to the first issue of Zoom-Zoom magazine: the first-ever global magazine for Mazda customers. I started working on this project soon after we arrived in Japan, and at some time thought the thing would never see the light... But it has happened! My babies have been born! To be exact, eight of them. There is one Japanese version, one Australian, one New Zealander, one British, one Spanish, one German, one Canadian, and one American. And I can claim to be the proud mother of all eight of them. In the second issue, more international siblings will join the Zoom-Zoom family. And their mother's picture (the one with the elephant a couple entries down this blog) will be in their pages.

By the way, if you would like to see YOUR picture on Zoom-Zoom, please go here: zoom-zoommagazine.com and upload it.

I'll add the images of the covers in a few days (I don't have the jpegs here) so you can see how beautiful my babies are! I'm one proud mama!!

No comments: